Pediatric Brain Foundation's Mission is Three-fold:
- Expedite scientific research to find treatments and cures for the more than 14 million children living with some form of neurological disorder
- Provide families and health care professionals with up-to-date information and resources on the latest discoveries in pediatric neurology
- Educate the public and public officials on the critical importance of funding pediatric neurological research
What Makes Pediatric Brain Foundation Unique?
The Pediatric Brain Foundation focuses on ALL children suffering from neurological disorders, including those diagnosed with specific conditions such as autism, cerebral palsy, Down syndrome, and a myriad of others, as well as the 60% of children without a diagnosis.
- Collaborate with like-minded organizations, scientists, family members, physicians and others to find treatments and cures for ALL children with brain disorders
- Invite families and friends to simply register a zip code. It's a confidential and easy way to identify and make visible the needs of those afflicted
- Expand our nationwide network that encourages impacted families to support one another; share treatments, share stories, and as a community, learn from one another
- Through our Science News Archive, Glossary of Terms, and Disease Directory, we educate families and healthcare providers about treatment options
- Assemble workshops and conferences among physicians, scientists, government agencies, the business community and other organizations that address pediatric neurological disorders
- Encourage young scientists to pursue careers in children’s neurological research