Palmer Clay Richmond, Our Inspiration, 9/11/95 - 10/25/14
We're on a NEW mission!
- To support and encourage impacted families
- To cure pediatric cancers
- To repair traumatic childhood brain damage
- To offer therapies in the most hopeless cases of pediatric neurological disorders
The Faucett family will be our first benefitting family at Pediatric Brain Foundation. We were heartbroken when we heard little Le'Kai's story and knew that we wanted to do all we could to help this family.
Please considered donating to this precious family's cause and use the referral Le'Kai to show this family your support.
Our Impact at Pediatric Brain Foundation
Accept No Boundaries In Our Journey to Find Treatments and Cures for ALL Children Suffering from Brain Disorders
Pediatric Brain Foundation's Impact is Three-fold:
1. Provide financial support to families of children impacted by neurological disorders, brain cancers, and traumatic brain injuries
2. Support and empower families and health care professionals with up-to-date information and resources on the latest discoveries in pediatric neurology
3. Educate the public and advocate for expedited scientific research to find treatments and cures for the more than 14 million children living with some form of neurological disorder, as well as the millions more with brain cancers and traumatic brain injuries